Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear, deer...


So today is the first day of hunting season. Tradition to most Pennsylvanians including my Father and Brothers. ( Glad I never hopped on that boat). I feel i would still be mourning any deer i shot, if i even shot one. Which the idea of shooting a gun is bad-ass but not to kill a furry warm creature... ANYWAYS.. The idea makes me sad but this video makes my heart smile.. until the end... Speaking of things getting shot.. (uhh) Me and Rachel went and got Thai food tonight, got coffee at 61c cafe and saw LINCOLN ( hence the shooting reference). It was Phenomenal. Daniel Day Lewis is up for many awards this year, I can see it now.  Joanna Johnston was the costume designer ( Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Warhorse, Pirate Radio among many others).. I hope she had many many assistants because that period piece had to be a PAIN in the A.





No comments:

Post a Comment